Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 4-Wednesday, March 25, 2009

to go or not to go, that is the question. and by go, i mean to work. *side eye*


8:10 am:
elimination #1
wtf was that? yeah, i can tell that i'm at the "fecal matter/lining of the colon" part of the cleasnse. fun! sorry for not warning you about that last sentence but if you're following me, you should know that's it's only going to get worse from here.

anyway, i was sitting in my truck this morning, about to pull out when i got the feeling. so i sat for a minute and thought, "should i go now or can it wait 'til i get to the office?" so, i went. good thing i did because it took me forever to get here. traffic was a mess. damn those free chik-n-minis (mmm, chicken minis). sorry, i lost focus. anyway, i was pretty busy last night so i didn't get to update yesterday's blog as much. this is kind of how it all went down:

1) went to claudia and john's house. john ate wheat saltines in front of me and i wanted to cry, lol (poor thing, he didn't know)

2) stopped by the bar to let my uncle review the new menus. the food smelled so good and it was all i could do to not snatch a fry. but i was sKrong. i think i'm more aware of bad things now and the grease was turning my stomach. or maybe i was just hungry, lol.

3) got home. drank my smooth move, and made a batch of lemonade. i used my last five lemons and maple syrup so i may stop by whole foods tonight to stock up. i have enough to get me through today. oh, i can't remember if i mentioned this yesterday or not but the lemonade is tastier cold and deeeeeeelish slushy-like! :)

and for the best part of today, i'm down to 199! i tried to stop weighing myself but it didn't work. anyway, i still haven't eaten a thing since saturday and i'm so proud.

5:38 pm: elimination #2
going a little slow today

okay so it's 5:50 and today has been going in slow motion. i didn't drink my tea until almost noon and i haven't drank a lot of my lemonade. anyway, i just woke up from a much needed nap. 'twas lovely. one weird thing about this cleanse is the dreams i now have. oh my! they're so crystal clear and strange. i can't even explain it.

i've also decided that after this cleanse, i start dr. ian's fat smash. i read a very inspiring article today and it got me all excited about being healthy and eating right. i'm thinking this may not be hard at all because, hell, i've already gone almost five days without food so what's so hard about incorporating healthy options. and the best part of all, seven saltine crackers are one of the snack choices...yay!

6:32 pm: elimination #3
no we're gettin' somewhere! not much to say. mostly liquid. (you're welcome)

to be continued...

1 comment: